Friday, February 4, 2011

Habibi Cafe, Hong Kong

I gotta confess this is my favorite cafe, okay they do have a restaurant too... but I just love the food here!

Food: Egyptian --Yummy Mediterranean food!!!

Ambience: The place has a nice feel to it. It's literally, a comfortable cafe!

Cost: The cost is decent, especially if you compare it to the Habibi Restaurant. I think for us vegetarians, I'd still say the Habibi Cafe is the place to be --when you look at the menu, you'll feel they.. there's soo much for me to try!

Note: You gotta try some pita bread with the dips *the pita bread is freshly made, so it's really yummy and soft! Then the salads, full of tons of feta :D --try their Halloumi, it's delicious too. *or you could go for the mezze platter* Most of all, do get around to having Koshary --it's a dish, which is a mix of lentils, pasta & rice (I know' it's mostly carbs.. yet still it's totally worth it!)

Address: Shop A (Ground Floor), 112-114 Wellington Street, SoHo, Central, Hong Kong

Tel: 852-2544-3886

Website: www.habibi.com.hk

Timings: n/a

No comments:

Post a Comment